Saturday 30 October 2010

CC experience pt. 2

ALICE, I LOVE YOU!!! Kath love you too bro!








Last night was unbelievably, mind-blowingy amazing! From the moment I got there to leaving to partying it up with some other CC lovers. Right now all I can say is, Im lovin my life!!

When I got to the venue, all there was was the ticket security ppl and kids danking up before the show. The smell of herb was everywhere..even inside, but i wasnt complaining. Went immediately to the bar so that I ddn't look all weird and alone. Became friends with the bar tender guy-man and he gave me twice as much red wine than I paid for..thanks bro! Not long after being at the bar I met a friend..so yaaaay..ddnt have to be all lonely and stuff. Surprisingly enough, the show started on time.

Slagsmalsklubben started and I think they gained a Lillois fan base...dont think the french kids knew who they were. Anyway, the swedish boys electro-ed their sounds for about 40mins and even played thier new song that they made with/made for/something that..crystal castles.















SMK was pretty cool...just look at them work their synths!!














After, Beat Torrent pleasured us with some crazy bass, drum and bass, remixed versions of other songs...they even remixed some of Steve Aoki's mixes. Paid tribute to Aoki's awesomeness by displaying a reversed color portrait of him. Keep pouring that Grey Goose Aoki! Might see you at I love Techno, bro!!















Waited for about 30mins for Crystal Castles to come out. Ten minutes before when I thought they were to start performing had to go pee...ran to pee..just when i got to the bathroom, Alice started voice checking...damn you Alice! Got back to the girls I met and hung out with and all crazy broke loose. Frenchers are violent concert goers. Lost my shoes (found them in the end though), lost my red gloves (discovered they were missing 10 minutes ago), lost peices of skin due to the violent pushing and shoving (moshing) that took place near the stage.















Alice and Kath were an eargasm! Started off with the classic "Alice Practice" they did "Crimewave", "Empathy" (i hearts empathy), "Year of Silence", "Doe Deer" (ofcourse..i think this was when Alice jumped where I was standing and crowd surfed and screeched right in my face), "Baptism"..not sure but i think i heard "Celestica" as well and "Fainting Spells"..and i think about 2 other songs.















Alice, is that you?














Alice isn't the talking kind...didnt really talk to us. She just sang and screeched like she 's supposed to..Show ended with her and Kath just leaving....I kinda stood there like, uh, Alice where did you go? Kath? Whats going on?" But soon figured that its their thing...

Last night was unforgettable.