Wednesday 20 October 2010

far from beiber...young natural

Greyson Chance, 13 year old tween...wildly viewed viral internet meme...I have never written about barley adolescent or no where close to reaching puberty artists, but this is rather blogworthy.

For those who don't know...I am a super huge huge Gaga fanatic. As I was listening to acoutstic live versions of her brilliantly put together, amazing songs..I came across of this kid. He did a cover of Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" and got over 32 million hits (mthrrrfckkkk)

I just can't explain how good he is except that I was almost in tears when I heard him sing his self written "Broken Hearts"..ya'll just have to listen...srsly!!










Expecting great things from this tween...i'd be damned if he is just another JB.

Don't let me down Greyson Chance bro, bro!