Thursday 4 August 2011

hoping that you die unhappy

GAAHHH!!! Probably late in discovery..but hey, can't get over this. You thought the 80s was back? Well early 90s vibes are back even harder...and apparently, the biggest thing since sliced bread! ...I have completely raped the replay button on several if not all of Blood Orange's singles.


Blood Orange is the project of Devonte Hynes aka Dev Hynes or you may know him as Lightspeed Champion...but thats besides the point, this bro is bringing back ghostly 80s vibes and I must say, j'adore!! So 90s, so noir, so melancholy and chill..feel like I belong (even more since I am a 90s child)!







GAAHHH!! This has got to be the best song....its officially my summer 2011 tchune!!!!


so i was thinking...should i, say, become a DJ and play next level beats like these to the masses who are over the mainstream shit?? you know, enjoy watching the masses enjoy my personal favorite tchunes. Kinda envy the people already doing this...

pondering...