Tuesday 23 March 2010

...it's only right.


WELCOME!

...everyone! It's only right for me to welcome people to my blog. I am kinda hoping this will take my time off of lazying around on facebook (the more appropriate word would be stalking) and actually use my brain to think of interesting (sometimes cool) things to verbalize.

Recently, I was talking to my friend (not going to mention any name, you know who you are) and I told her that I created a blog and this is the response I got, "HAHAHAHAHAHA, that's worse than twitter!" and I just stood there. So, I'm just gonna say this, it's not worse than twitter coz I can write more than 140 letters. :D

It's 30seconds to 7pm right now and I am sitting in semi-darkness..it's just me and the light coming from my computer screen. So, I'm off to put on some lights...the electricity in my tote...

...and till next time, see you!




p.s: i know that was a lame ending, so i am expecting the person i did not mention to tell me how lame it was soon :D