Wednesday 14 April 2010

good by Design...


...everyone! My usual morning routine is to wake up, visit loo, get a cup of coffee, put on my computer, check emails and finally spend time reading some of my favourite blogs...which happen to be either about music or fashion. And that is exactly what I did today..
As I was downloading some awesome new indie tracks, I came across Band of Horses. Its been sooo long since I heard them and the first thing I thought when I saw their picture I remembered their first single "The Funeral"...love love love!

This music video is why I started listening to them:


Just thought I would share with you why this band f***ing rocks! ALSO, you can check out their new song that they performed at the SXSW 2010 (some festival that is held annually) the song hasn't come out yet-expected to be released in May- so live performance will do :).




Vid is kinda sucky...its like partly cut on the right...anyway, that's besides the point, this band is good by design!!!!

That's all for now...time to get back to sketching...its a birthday present <3

...lights out!