Thursday 30 December 2010

Another New Year

There is so much joy this time of year. But one stops and thinks- its amazing how fast a year can pass...feeling like you've done a lot but in such a short amount of time. Another 365 days have gone by...

No idea what I want to look forward to this coming year...never really thought of "resolutions". The only thing I really want, is for the next year to be in my favour..you know, everything goes well and only good times will roll. Hoping for nothing bad or sad.

Feeling kinda mellow this festive season..could be because of the uncertainty of this coming new year..not ready for it yet.

Heard this Christmas synth-jingle single by Hurts and with my love for this duo, I loved it. It's great because Hurts kept their style...quite positive lyrics with dark and haunting instrumentals throughout.




...................HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEARS, EVERYONE.................