Thursday 11 August 2011

Pre- Flow Experience

...it's finally here! Flow festival is here! If you dont know, Flow Festival is a grande music festival that takes place every summer in Helsinki, Finland.


After months and months of anticipation, I am happy to say that I am happy to start my first Flow experience tomorrow. Attending Flow will make or break my summer. A lot (read: my summer) is riding on this weekend, so Flow and all aspects that will be involved in the next few days better fucking impress.

3 days of food, wine, fashion (...festivals are the best place to judge people's..sens de la mode), dancing, friends and of course music. Listening to your favorite artists perform and discovering new meaningful music.

So excited. Today, I went to town to exchange my 3 day ticket for a 3 day wrist band. Managed to snatch myself a second Flow mag. because I must have left my first one in the metro a couple months ago. I hope my workplace doesn't complain about my wristband and all...if I'm gonna be handling food and stuff..anyway, fak it!


Getting the jitters ya'll!! A few of my favorite artists are coming. It's surreal that I will have them all in one place, yikes! I feel like I will be cheating on a few of them. I saw a few overlapping/conflicting schedules... :/ oh no! Twin Shadow vs. Mogwai!! Hercules and Love Affair vs Teeth!! Rksopp vs Blawan!! Mayer Hawthorne vs Iron&Wine!! and more...

Can't wait to see you George! On Sunday..soon, bb! You will complete my summer George!
























...and so much more to look forward to.

<3