Wednesday 2 June 2010

dub step ing

beginning of this year...one saturday early early morning (im talking about devilish hours of the morning..2am/3am) i was at the one nightclub i go to and this night was particularly unusual/special coz wierdly enough all my friends went home and there was only one familiar face who was with me and he shares the same music tastes with me esp. when it came to alot of the underground stuff...and my fav dj was there and he was playing some crazy sounds i was not really familiar with but all i know was that me and this one familiar face were completely oblivious of time and space and we were just dancing till i dont remember when...that was when i had my first dubstep experience...

...i can't help loving the fast growing dance craze genre of dubstep. i love the bass...the what sounds like a 2 step (beat) snare influenced rhythm that would keep anyone on their feet. i have probably caught on to the "craze" a lil late...especially when its becoming mainstream (i hate being late especially when it comes to good music). but this is music that is worthy of my blog..

being completely unaware, unconscious, irrelevant to the world in the middle of a dance floor, drunk, jumping up and down and head-banging like you've never head banged before is what this makes me feel like doing...esp surrounded with bros (who can also be referred to as girls as well) who appreciate the bass just as much as you do..

its always good to listen to origy dubstep music..
nero, is one of the most played dubstep mixers...here is one of my personal favorites
dupstep mix of act like you know...fucking awesome!!!


then there are the dubstep remixes of some pretty popular songs...like the prodigy...this remix is MENTALLY ILLLL!! makes me want to fist pump in someone's face and just not stop..



i recently started listening to this band called Jahcoozi and they have this pretty sick dub song..check it out..


completely tripping over this...
and i have completely wasted my whole day listening to a few selected, freaking awesome dubstep remixed songs instead of school work..my ears are bleeding coz dubstep is only appropriate under high volumes...

OH, i forgot to mention, this is my last week in uni. (well techincally...i still have to do a semester in france..but dude, i am soo not taking that seriously...this is the last week of doing some serious hard work, mi bru)

ZOL!